SOUTH COAST: This all-inclusive hotel in Mauritius, located at Bel Ombre in the south-west of the island, is surrounded by dramatic mountains and dense sugarcane fields. This location and its design brings out the young (and young at heart), it is the perfect spot for fun and relaxation.
- FLY-IN PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Return direct flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius including airline levy
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights at the 4* Tamassa All Inclusive Resort – Family room
- Includes: Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily with selected drinks
- Two children under 12 years sharing with 2 Adults FLY and STAY FREE (pays for transfers and taxes) Approximately R4350.00 per child.
- Mini bar
- Access to certain Wellness Facilities
- Access to water skiing, glass bottom boat trips, snorkelling, windsurfing, kayaks, pedal boats, small catamarans and mini sailing
- Unlimited access to the gym centre, floodlit tennis court, table tennis, bocce balls and beach volley ball and bicycle excursion
- Message in a bottle which includes a voucher for either a free massage/ bottle of wine
- Two children under 12 year’s sharing with 2 Adults flies and stay free (pays for transfers and taxes) Approximately R4560.00 per child.
- Business Class Lounge access when travelling in Economy Class from OR Tambo, King Shaka International Airport and Cape Town International Airport.
- Travellers can take on 2 x 20KG in Economy and 2 x32 KG in Business Class (the extra 3KG no longer applies)
7 nights from only R15 036 per person sharing
Things to do in Mauritius
Tour of Port Louis.
Discover the capital, full of contrast and feisty suburbs. Enjoy an exceptional tour followed by leisure shopping at Caudan & Port Louis Waterfront & Port Louis Central Market
Paul & Virginie.
Mauritius would not be the same without the greatest love story of all times. Take a journey back to the time of Paul & Virginie and to the Pamplemousses Gardens, known worldwide for its large collection of indigenous and exotic plants.
Explore the magical island of Mauritius. Highlights: Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, La Citadelle, Camps de Mars, Port Louis Cathedral, Port Louis Central Market, Caudan Waterfront, Cap Malheureux, Kaylasson Temple
1001 Fragrances & Colours (Tea Route) Tour.
The succession of fragrances and the contrast of a multitude of colours enrich this outing which alternates between the past and the present. . Including entrance fees and lunch.
Don’t miss the opportunity to relax, bask in the hot tropical sun and admire the beauties of the island of Mauritius, from a perfect vantage point. Catamaran cruises are available from various points on the Island. Whether in the South, North, East or West – it is your choice.
Ile des Deux Cocos.
Experience real tropical luxury, fringed by clean white sandy beaches and on the north part is the Blue Bay Maritime Reserve, one of the best places for snorkelling in Mauritius, with superb corals and a wonderful array of brightly coloured tropical fish.
Ile aux Cerfs.
This is one of the most popular destinations for tourists who visit Mauritius in search of the tropical landscapes of their dreams. Ile aux Cerfs is an invitation to relax, a unique tropical environment with brilliant beaches of white sand and warm turquoise waters.
Rhumerie de Chamarel welcomes guests for an all-encompassing experience from a guided visit of the distillery to the rum tasting of “Rum of Chamarel” an eco-friendly agricultural rum.
Quatre Bornes Flea Market.
Enjoy the atmosphere that changed a small city of the island. The Market of Quatre-Bournes is the only place where you will find all types of clothing and household linens at an affordable price for all budgets.
Experience this new adventure with the world exclusive Seakart. FUN ADVENTURE offers the possibility, of discovering the beauty of Mauritian Lagoons, while riding your own Seakart.
Terms & Conditions
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request. Flight Mate Standard Terms and Conditions may apply. E & OE
All items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned. Medical and Travel insurance.